At Johnson Investment Counsel, Inc., we work hard to earn the trust of our clients and everyone with whom we deal. The relationship
between Johnson Investment Counsel, Inc., our affiliates, and our clients is the most important asset of our firm. We strive to
maintain your trust and confidence, which is an essential aspect of our commitment to protect your personal information to the best
of our ability. We believe that our clients value their privacy, and we do not disclose your personal information to anyone unless it
is required by law, at your direction, or is necessary to provide you with our services. We have not and will not sell your personal
information to anyone.
Johnson Investment Counsel and our affiliates collect and maintain your personal information so that we can better provide investment
management and trust services. The types and categories of information that we collect and maintain about you include:
- Information we receive from you to open an account or provide investment advice and trust services, such as your home address,
telephone number, and financial information
- Information we need to service your account, such as trade confirmations, account statements, and other financial information
In order for us to provide investment management and trust services to you, it is sometimes necessary for us to disclose your personal
information to outside sources (e.g., brokers, custodians, regulators, and tax return preparers).
To fulfill our privacy commitment at Johnson Investment Counsel, we have instituted firm-wide practices to safeguard the information that
we maintain about you. These include:
- Adopting procedures that put in place physical, electronic, and other safeguards to keep your personal information safe
- Limited access to personal information to those employees who need it to perform their job duties
- Requiring third parties that perform services for us to agree by contract to keep your information strictly confidential
- Protecting information of our former clients to the same extent as our current clients
At Johnson Investment Counsel, we value your privacy.
We employ the following practices and policies in order to protect your privacy and secure your information:
Information contained in any cookies will not be provided to outside sources by any of the Johnson Companies.
- Where applicable, particularly in the registration and account access portions of our site, we use 256-bit Secure Socket Layers
encryption to encrypt the data sent from our web server to you.
- You are able to choose your own password, known only to you.
- Your accounts will not be made available online unless specifically requested.
- When visitors request access to accounts, they must be verified by a representative of Johnson Private Client Group, Johnson Trust
Company, Johnson Institutional Management, or Johnson Mutual Funds. When questions arise as to the actual identity of a
visitor requesting access to an account, the representative will contact the account's owner to verify the visitor's right
to view the account. Access to an account will be denied until it is made available by one of our representatives.
- A visitor has three chances to enter a valid password. After three bad attempts, the account will be locked out and no access
will be granted until we reset the account and allow the visitor back in.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.