On Thursday, February 4th, Johnson Investment Counsel hosted our Virtual Wealth Management Forum. President Jason Jackman shared highlights from 2020 and other JIC professionals shared economic and market updates, as well as a discussion on taxes and estate planning.
- Jason Jackman, CFA, President and Chief Investment Officer - Welcome, Firm Update, Highlights of 2020
- Brandon Zureick, CFA, Director and Portfolio Manager - Economic and Market Overview
- Charles Rinehart, CFA, CAIA, Director and Portfolio Manager - Economic and Market Overview
- Michael Barnes, Esq., CTFA Johnson Trust Company President - Johnson Trust Company Update
- Jarett Levitsky, CFP®, Senior Managing Director - Moderator
- Mary Burns, Esq., Vice President of Estate Planning and Trust Counsel - Estate Planning
- Anthony Kure, CFP®, Managing Director of Northeastern Ohio Market - Taxes and Wealth Management
To view the slides that were utilized in the Forum presentation, click the link below.