On Thursday, October 15th, Johnson Investment Counsel hosted our first-ever Virtual Wealth Management Forum. Our panel of speakers shared economic and market updates, a discussion on wealth and estate planning, as well as a brief review of the upcoming election and its potential impact on the markets.
- Jason Jackman, CFA, President and Chief Investment Officer - Welcome and Firm Update
- Brandon Zureick, CFA, Director and Portfolio Manager - Economic and Market Overview
- Charles Rinehart, CFA, CAIA, Managing Director - Economic and Market Overview
- Mary Burns, Esq., Vice President of Estate Planning and Trust Counsel - Estate Planning
- Anthony Kure, CFP®, Director of Northeastern Ohio Market and Senior Portfolio Manager - Wealth Planning
To view the slides from the 2020 Virtual Wealth Management Forum, please click the button below.