On Thursday, February 4th, Johnson Investment Counsel hosted our Virtual Wealth Management Forum. President Jason Jackman shared highlights from 2020 and other JIC professionals shared economic and market updates, as well as a discussion on taxes and estate planning.
- Jason Jackman, CFA, President and Chief Investment Officer - Welcome, Firm Update, Highlights of 2020
- Brandon Zureick, CFA, Director and Portfolio Manager - Economic and Market Overview
- Charles Rinehart, CFA, CAIA, Director and Portfolio Manager - Economic and Market Overview
- Michael Barnes, Esq., CTFA Johnson Trust Company President - Johnson Trust Company Update
- Jarett Levitsky, CFP®, Senior Managing Director - Moderator
- Mary Burns, Esq., Vice President of Estate Planning and Trust Counsel - Estate Planning
- Anthony Kure, CFP®, Managing Director of Northeastern Ohio Market - Taxes and Wealth Management
To view the slides that were utilized in the Forum presentation, click the link below.
Disclaimer: Any expectations presented should not be taken as a guarantee or other assurance as to future results. Our opinions are a reflection of our best judgment at the time this presentation was created, and we disclaim any obligation to update or alter forward-looking statements as a result of new information, future events, or otherwise. The material contained herein is based upon proprietary information and is provided purely for reference and as such is confidential and intended solely for those to whom it was provided by Johnson Investment Counsel.